Monday 30 May 2011

..byk nk cter..

first..

about my result..
Alhamdulillah..i`m very thankful with my result..
i know i can do more..
but i waste my Opportunity..
it`s ok..i will do more in my Degree in University..amin..


secOnd..

i have done my work!!!
i da settle clean my grandparent`s house...
so tired...hahhah..
[ siap dapat upah..hehhe..xminta eyhh ]


third..

who Knows i join MPPB 2011/2012 KMJ...
i`m one of the Facilitator k...
it was a Very great experience..
i was given a credibility to handle K1MS1...

they are very sporting..i know i will miss them very mush..
i love u all very mush..hahhah

fourth..
today..i`m very happy bcoz i have spend a very delighted day 
with all my family
 except my elder brother..
we were so happy..
we watching NURKASIH THE MOVIE together..
it`s so Great..

seronok sgt,,
aku berjaya habiskan masa bersama mereka semua yg aku sayang..
..nab sayang kat kamu semua..






No comments:

Post a Comment